x A small bunch of Basil
A little Olive Oil
A few drops of Balsamic Vinegar
Salt and Pepper
For the rarebit
x A handful of grated Cheddar
x drops of Worcestershire Sauce
x tsp Wholegrain Mustard
1. Place the haddock fillet on a lightly greased baking tray, brush with olive oil and season with a little salt and pepper.
2. Place under a medium heat grill for 4-5 minutes until just cooked.
3. Meanwhile mix the cheese, mustard, Worcestershire, egg yolk and parsley in a bowl.
4. With your fish just cooked carefully top with the cheese mixture and return to the grill.
5. When the cheese is bubbling and browning nicely remove from the grill and serve.
6. To serve - slice the tomato and arrange on a plates with the basil leaves, dress with a drizzle of olive oil and a few drops of balsamic. Place the fish on top of the salad and serve.