x clove of Smoked Garlic
A twist of Black Pepper
1. Gently melt the butter in a small pan on the lowest heat.
2. Add the saffron and finely chopped garlic, and then cook out for a couple of minutes.
3. Carefully open the oysters leaving the meat in the rounded side of the shell. Loosen the oyster with a sharp knife but leave in the shell.
4. Arrange the oysters on a baking tray and spoon some of the butter over each of the oysters. These can be cooked immediately or chilled for later use.
5. To cook place the oysters under a preheated medium grill for 4 minutes until the butter is bubbling and the oyster is cooked.
6. Serve with a little black pepper and a wedge of lemon.