A drizzle of Olive Oil
A good twist of Black Pepper
A pinch of Salt
1. Place the Couscous in a bowl and pour over the vegetable stock, lemon juice and season with salt and black pepper. Allow this to stand for 10 minutes, then add the parsley and fluff up with a fork.
2. Place the fish on a lightly greased baking tray and then spoon over a layer of couscous onto the top of the fish. Do not press down as the lighter the surface the better it crisps up
3. Lightly spray or drizzle olive oil on the top of the fish.
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven 200degC for 15-20 minutes until the topping is crisp and golden brown and serve with a wedge of lemon.
5. This dish is great with a crisp salad or as here with some select seasonal vegetables and baked jacket wedges.