x of a tin of anchovies
x tbsp of sun-dried tomatoes in oil
x sprig of flat-leaf parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 180?C and turn grill on. Grease with oil a large baking tin and put the fish in. Add the fennel seeds and seasoning and rub the fish all over leaving skin side down.
2. Chop the bread into pieces and add to the food processor using the blade attachment. Add the garlic and a little olive oil. Put mixture in a bowl.
3. Add the anchovies to the food processor with the sundried tomatoes, garlic, basil, chilli and parmesan. Add the zest of the lemon, then juice and vinegar. Pulse the mixture, then take fish out of the oven and spread mixture over each fillet. On top add the breadcrumbs. Place the thyme and rosemary on top and put under the grill for 10-12 mins.
4. Meanwhile, make the tartar sauce. Clean out the food processor and add the cornichons, capers, parsley and anchovies. Add a little olive oil to loosen and the zest and juice of the lemon. Pulse the mixture, then empty into a bowl - add the mayonnaise. Add more oil if necessary. Alternatively we can send you a jar of our famous Roxy Tartar Sauce
which is fantastic!
5. Serve with new potatoes and vegetables or a green salad.