A few glugs of Olive Oil
x Garlic Cloves (chopped)
x Tomato (deseeded and chopped)
A few sprigs of Parsley (chopped)
Salt and Black Pepper
A few small Basil Leaves
1. Heat a glug of oil in a large saucepan, add the onion and fry without colour for 4 minutes.
2. Add the garlic and anchovies then cook for a further 3 minutes
3. Add the mussels and cover for 2 minutes.
4. Add the tomato, passata, wine and Pastis. Cover and simmer for 4 minutes until all mussels are fully open.
5. Finally add the parsley, season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve in large bowls and garnished with a few small basil leaves and a drizzle of olive oil.