g Button Mushrooms (sliced)
A few sprigs of Parsley (chopped)
A glug of Olive Oil
A dusting of Grated Parmesan
1. Start by putting the anchovies in a bowl and mashing them with a fork.
2. Soften the butter in a microwave for a few seconds then mix with the anchovies.
3. Boil the pasta in lightly salted water to the instructions on the packet.
4. While this is cooking heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms.
5. When the pasta is cooked drain in a colander.
6. Now melt the anchovy butter in a microwave until liquid.
7. Put the drained pasta back in the pan, pour over the anchovy butter, add the chopped parsley, a few twists of black pepper and toss until evenly coated.
8. Divide between two pasta bowls, place the mushrooms on top and finish with a little grated parmesan.
9. Serve with warm crusty bread.
10. Please note that there is no salt added when seasoning the final dish as there is enough salt in the butter and anchovies.