x large Red Pepper (cut into large chunks)
A few glugs of Olive Oil
x handful of Parsley (chopped)
x pinch of Chilli Flakes
x A twist of Black Pepper
x large Wooden Skewers or metal if you have them
1. Start by soaking the skewers in water for an hour, as this helps prevent them burning on the bbq.
2. Share out the monkfish between the four skewers adding a slice of chorizo and a piece of pepper between the chunks of monkfish.
3. Brush with olive oil and season with pepper and chilli flakes.
4. Cook on a hot bbq for 2 minutes then give a ¼ turn and cook for a further 2 minutes, repeat this twice more to cook evenly all round.
5. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with a wedge of lemon or lime.
6. These are great served with sauté potatoes that you have added a little onion and garlic to.
7. A crisp, cool beer goes very well with this dish; a nice hoppy IPA should fit the bill.