, (weight after scaling, filleting and v-cutting)
x tspn Coriander Seeds
ml White Wine Vinegar
1. Firstly Slice the vegetables nice and thin, ideally using a mandolin and lightly salt for 1 hour.
2. Wash off under cold water and pat dry.
3. Crush and toast the Coriander seeds in a saucepan and deglaze the pan with the white wine, bring to the boil add the vinegar, orange juice and olive oil bring to the boil and leave to cool to room temperature.
4. Fillet the Mackerel and v cut (or let us do this for you)
5. Season and cook in a hot frying pan skin side down once the skin is crisp put the mackerel into the marinade with the vegetables, leave for an hour and then serve!