x Shallot (peeled and finely chopped)
x tsp English Mustard
x tbsp Flat Parsley (roughly chopped)
1. Start by preheat the grill to a medium heat.
2. Cut the lobster in half using a sharp knife.
3. Remove the meat from the claws, tail and head, cut the flesh into 1.25cm/½in slices and place back into the shells set onto a baking tray.
4. For the sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan, add the shallots and cook, stirring frequently for 3-4 minutes, or until softened.
5. Stir in the stock, wine and cream until well combined, and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the volume of the liquid has reduced by half.
6. Add the mustard, herbs and lemon juice to the sauce. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
7. Spoon the sauce over the lobster meat and sprinkle with the grated parmesan. Place under the pre-heated grill for 4-5 minutes until golden-brown.