g Dried Pappardelle Pasta
Pinch of Saffron
x clove garlic (finely chopped)
x Cherry Tomatoes (sliced)
A few sprigs of Flat Parsley (roughly chopped)
A few Baby Rocket Leaves (if you can't get hold of this baby rocket ordinary rocket works just as well)
Black Pepper and Salt
1. Start making the butter by gently melting the butter in a pan, add the saffron and stir for a couple of minutes, then remove from the heat.
2. Zest the lemon with a fine grater and add this to the melted butter.
3. Cut the tail from the two halves of the lobster and place on a baking tray still in the shell.
4. Spoon over some of the saffron and lemon butter, then pre-heat the oven to 180°c.
5. Remove the meat from the body of the lobster and the meat from both claws. Cut this into small pieces and set aside.
6. Boil the pasta in salted water to the instructions on the pack and drain.
7. Put the lobster tails in the oven and roast for 4-5 minutes to heat through.
8. Heat the saffron and lemon butter in a large frying pan and add the garlic, chopped lobster, tomatoes, cream, parsley and season with salt and black pepper. Bring to the boil, add the drained pasta and toss to evenly coat the pasta in the sauce.
9. Using pasta tongs carefully place the pasta onto two plates and pour over any sauce left in the pan.
10. Place the hot lobster tail next to the pasta. (I like to serve this with the tail still in the shell as it looks great, however you could serve it out of the shell if you prefer)
11. Garnish with a sprinkle of baby rocket, a wedge of lemon.
12. A sparkling rosé goes very well with this dish - nicely chilled on a summer evening what could be better?