x sprigs of Flat Parsley
Salt and pepper
1. Rinse the thyme and pluck the leaves from the stalks mixing into the bread crumbs, along with salt and pepper and the zest of half of the lemon(s).
2. Arrange the fillets on a lightly greased baking tray, squeeze the juice from the zested half of the lemon(s), then evenly cover the top of each fish with the crumb mixture, patting down gently.
3. Drizzle with melted butter and bake in a preheated oven 190°C/375°F (Gas 5) for 15 -18 minutes until golden brown.
4. Serve with the other half of the lemon(s) cut into wedges and sprigs of parsley as garnish.
5. The best thing to accompany this dish has got to be... Chips! Although at the right time of year British asparagus goes very well with the delicate flavours of this fish.