g cooked mashed potatoes, cooled
x spring onions, finely chopped
x 5mI spoon fresh chopped parsley
flour, for dusting
g grated Parmesan or Cheddar cheese
sunflower oil, to baste
Preheat the grill
1. In a large bowl combine the ingredients together except he flour, cheese and breadcrumbs.
2. Divide the mixture into portions. Dust hands well with flour and shape into rounds and then flatten into a 'burger' shape.
3. Mix together the grated cheese and breadcrumbs. Coat the burgers in the cheese and breadcrumb mixture.
4. Grill the burgers under a moderate heat for 15-20 minutes, turning once, basting lightly with the oil.
5. Serve in a bread roll with tomato, a spoonful of relish and a side salad.