Preparation time 5 minutes, Cook Time 15 minutes
1. Each piece of fish will need a piece of foil large enough to wrap and seal the fish like a small parcel. Season the fish on both sides and place on the foil skin side down.
2. Scrape some lemon zest onto of each piece of fish.
3. Finely slice the garlic and put the slices on top of the fish.
4. Put a generous knob of butter on top of the fish, plus a couple of slices of lemon.
5. Bend the sides of the foil up and pour a splash of dry white wine into the parcel.
6. Drop in the bay leaf and seal the parcel closed.
7. Put on the BBQ or in the oven on 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
8. Serve in the pouch with roasted vegetables - you could do these with the fish by using a larger parcel and including a small amount of red onion, tomatoes, pepper and mushrooms.