A few twists of Black Pepper
A good pinch of Rock Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180°c
2. Start with two large squares of baking parchment and place the fish in the centre of each.
3. Put a couple of lemon slices in the stomach cavity of each fish along with 3 sprigs of rosemary.
4. Chop the garlic and mix it in to the olive oil along with a little black pepper and sea salt.
5. Using a sharp knife cut three diagonal slits in the flesh of the fish.
6. Rub the seasoned garlic into the skin of each fish making sure you get some in the cuts you made.
7. Place more slices of lemon and sprigs of rosemary on top of each fish.
8. Place the cherry tomatoes around each fish.
9. Now bring the parchment up around the fish to form two parcels and scrunch the paper up to form a seal.
10. Bake the parcels in the oven for 12-14 minutes.
11. Carefully open the parcels and transfer to warm plates and serve with some choice steamed vegetables.