x fillet of Mackerel
(cut into strips)
x ready-made Pizza Base or (home-made if you can)
ml Tomato Sauce or (home-made if you can)
x Egg (stamped with the lion mark)
A few Fresh Herbs (Rosemary, Sage and Thyme)
A pinch of Ground Black Pepper and Salt
1. Take your pizza base and place on a baking sheet, spread out the tomato sauce evenly and top with the grated Cheddar.
2. Arrange the scallops, prawns, anchovies, mackerel, brown and white crab meat, prawns and tiger prawns on top.
3. Season with a little pepper, salt and add a few fresh herbs.
4. Bake in a preheated oven 190°c for 5 minutes.
5. Remove and add the white of the egg to the centre of the pizza, then bake for another 7 minutes.
6. Serve with the raw egg yolk set in the middle of the pizza.
If you are lucky enough to have an authentic wood fired pizza oven then the cooking times will need adjusting…and can we come around for dinner?