x small onion, peeled and finely chopped
g mushrooms, wiped and chopped
x 400g can chopped tomatoes
salt and pepper
sheets 'no pre-cook' lasagne verde
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F, Gas Mark 5
1. Remove any pin bones and cut the fish fillets into large cubes.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and cook the onion until soft. Stir in the mushrooms, oregano, tomatoes, tomato puree and seasoning.
3. Bring to the boil, simmer, uncovered for about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the fish.
4. Cover the base of a rectangular oven-proof dish approx with a layer of lasagne. lop with half the fish mixture. Repeat the layer finishing with lasagne.
5. To make the topping: in a bowl beat the egg and fromage frais together. Pour over the lasagne spreading the mixture to cover the pasta completely.
6. Sprinkle with the grated cheese and bake for 40-45 minutes until golden brown. Serve with crusty bread and mixed salad.