x oil grated rind and juice of lemon
x 15ml spoon orange juice
x 15ml spoon clear honey
salt & pepper
Preheat the grill
1. Make 3-4 diagonal slashes across both sides of the mackerel
2. Mix together all the remaining ingredients. Pour over the mackerel, cover and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
3. Remove the mackerel from the dish and place under a moderately hot grill. Brush with the marinade and grill for 5-6 minutes on each side.
4. Pour the marinade mixture into a small saucepan, bring to the boil, simmer for 2-3 minutes
5. Place the mackerel on a plate and pour over the sauce.
6. Serve with croquette potatoes and broccoli.