, (cooked, split and cleaned)
Green salad (recommend you include a variety including rocket, watercress and baby spinach
Sweet Chill Dip
1. Roughly chop up the green salad components and lay out either on a large tray of serving plate.
2. Take the lobster and remove the tail meat. Crack the claws and remove the claw meat. Cut the meat up into small bite-sized chunks, season with pepper and place it back in the shell. Make this the centrepiece.
3. Remove the spider crab claws and place to one side of the platter.
4. Place the crevettes and crabclaws evenly around the edge of the plate.
5. Spread the cooked shell-on prawns filling the gaps with lemon wedges.
6. Serve with sweet chilli dip and mayonnaise.