Your favourite salad - it works well with a green salad
Some crusty bread
1. Order your lobster from Fish for Thought and ask us to cook split and clean it.
2. Take the lobster and crack the claws with the back of a knife. Take out the claw meat. Also take the meat out of the shell. Cut the meat into bite sized chunks and return to the shell.
3. Place some small pieces of butter on top of the meat, drizzle with lemon and season with pepper.
4. Place the lobster under the grill on a low to medium heat for about 4 minutes.
5. Serve with mayonnaise, salad and crusty bread.