, (weight after filleting)
x Lemon Sole
, (weight after filleting & skinning)
ml fresh chopped parsley
salt and pepper
1. Finely grate the rind of the orange and the lemon. Squeeze juice from half of each fruit.
2. In a small pan melt the butter and add the rind, juice, parsley and seasoning. Pre-heat the grill.
3. Lay plaice fillets on the grill pan and brush with the citrus mixture.
4. Cook under a medium heat for 4-6 minutes (8-10 if cooked from frozen), continually brushing with the citrus mixture.
5. Serve with boiled or croquette potatoes and vegetables.