g mixed Wild Mushrooms
x A small bunch Flat Leaf Parsley
Salt and Black Pepper
A few glugs of Olive Oil
A few drops of Soy Sauce
1. Arrange the Brill fillets on a lightly greased baking tray, brush with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large frying pan heat a few glugs of olive oil and then add the red onion that has been cut into a medium dice. Cook without colour for 5 minutes.
3. Place the Brill in a preheated oven 180°c for 12 minutes.
4. Chop the garlic and add this to the cooking onion along with the mushrooms that have been wiped clean of any dirt. Cook this off for 5 minutes stirring occasionally to ensure even cooking.
5. Near the end of cooking add the cherry tomatoes, a few drops of soy and a little seasoning to the cooking mushrooms.
6. At the last minute add the chopped flat leaf parsley to the cooking mushrooms and stir in.
7. To serve place a mound of the mushroom and tomatoes in the centre of a warmed plate and lay the fish fillet on the top.
8. This dish is great served with a side dish of homemade chips with a sprinkle of sea salt and cider vinegar