x New Potatoes (cooked in the skins)
g Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables (roast off some red peppers, cherry tomatoes, shallots and garlic in a little olive oil in advance and cool until needed)
x tsp Parsley (chopped)
Salt and Black Pepper
swirl of Balsamic Reduction/Syrup
1. Score the skin of the fillet diagonally three times
2. Coat in seasoned flour and pan fry in a little hot olive oil with the skin side down for 4-5 minutes
3. In a second pan - cook the halved potatoes with the cut side down for 5 minutes in hot oil.
4. Carefully turn the fish over and move to one side in the pan.
5. Add a knob of butter to the hot fish pan followed by the brown shrimp, and carry on cooking for another 2-3 minutes
6. Turn the potatoes and add the Mediterranean veg, olives and a little salt and pepper. Pan fry for 3-4 minutes until heated through and then add the chopped parsley at the last minute
7. To serve - place the vegetables in the centre of a hot plate, gently lay the fish on top with the skin side up. Now spoon the shrimps and the butter over the fish, give a swirl of balsamic reduction around the outside of the plate and garnish with a wedge of lemon