A few slices of lemon
A few sprigs of Fennel Tops (or dill if you can't get the fennel)
x handful of Pitted Black and Green Olives (roughly chopped)
Salt and Black Pepper
x square of Tin Foil (Good quality, heavy duty, thick foil)
1. Take a large square of foil and rub in a little oil to stop the fish sticking.
2. Cut three diagonal cuts into each side of the fish and lay in the centre of the foil.
3. Arrange slices of lemon, olives and sprigs of fennel top around the fish, along with a little salt and black pepper.
4. Drizzle with a little olive oil and fold the foil up and over the fish to form a pouch, crimp the edges of the foil together to form a seal.
5. Place in a hot BBQ for 10 - 12 minutes. The foil pouch should puff up and the fish cook in the steam along with all those great flavours.
6. Carefully remove the pouch from the bars of the BBQ. Open and transfer the fish onto a plate pouring the juices, olives and herbs over the top.
7. Or for a more informal feel, serve still in the foil so your guest can open the package for themselves.
NB. This recipe works well with many types of fish. Try - Bream, Mackerel or Red Mullet.