A few Lemon Wedges
x Cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
Black Pepper and Salt
A few sprigs Parsley (chopped)
1. Soften the butter and add the zest of the lemon, garlic and season with salt and pepper.
2. Spread a third of the flavoured butter over the cut side of each lobster half.
3. Place them cut side down on a hot BBQ for 3 minutes.
4. Turn them over and spread the rest of the flavoured butter on the cut side again.
5. Cook for a further 3 minutes and squeeze the juice from the lemon over the four halves.
6. Remove from the BBQ and serve immediately with a sprinkle of chopped parsley and a wedge of lemon.
7. This is great served with a Italian influenced salad with lots of ripe tomatoes, olives and a glass of chilled Prosecco