A few glugs of Olive Oil
x Courgettes (cut into medium size chunks)
x Cloves Garlic (peeled and sliced)
x Mint Leaves (coarsely chopped)
x sprigs of Mint (roughly chopped)
x small handful of Flaked Almonds
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Trim the fins from the fish with a strong pair of scissors, and remove the head.
2. Lightly oil a baking sheet with olive oil and but the fish on with the spotty side down.
3. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.
4. Bake in a preheated oven 170°c for 12-15 minutes.
5. In a large frying pan heat a good glug of olive oil and add the courgettes. Fry for 6 minutes.
6. Add the slice garlic and cook for 4 minutes, then add the chopped mint, salt and pepper.
7. Just at the end of cooking add the juice of half a lemon and flaked almonds then stir.
8. Serve the courgette alongside the plaice with a wedge of lemon and a sprig of mint.
9. For a potato dish to go with this; par-boil some new potatoes then roast them with sprigs of rosemary and sea salt.