x small jar Red Pesto
A little Olive Oil
Salt and Black Pepper
x medium size Red Onion
x sprigs of Rosemary (washed)
1. Place the cod fillets on a lightly oiled baking tray.
2. Spread a layer of red pesto over the top of each fillet and then a layer of breadcrumbs that you have seasoned with salt and pepper.
3. Lightly pat the crumb into the pesto.
4. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until you are ready to cook them.
5. Wash the pepper, courgette and aubergine and dice them all into a rough 1 inch dice.
6. Peel the red onion and cut into 6 wedges per onion.
7. Place the courgette, aubergine, pepper and red onion into a roasting tray.
8. Pluck the green parts of the rosemary off the stalks and add to the vegetables.
9. Drizzle with a little olive oil, season with black pepper and salt, then toss the vegetables around until coated with oil.
10. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until you are ready to cook them.
11. When you are ready to cook - preheat the oven to 190°c
12. Roast the vegetables for 30 - 40 minutes giving them a quick jiggle halfway through cooking.
13. The fish can be baked in the same oven at the same temperature, but only needs 15 -18 minutes.
14. Serve onto warm plates and you may wish to garnish with a few rocket leaves and a wedge of lemon.